Infinity Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banan ^^

3 posters

Go down

Banan ^^ Empty Banan ^^

Post by Banan Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Banan lvl 72; Warlord

I play cosmos before wipe, was Warcryer there Razz I played since wipe only 2 clans - La Muerte (later we moved to enigma to have better CH, but GM don't want to change Clan name) and from 2 months actually I am in Awaken Razz
Why I want to join you? I want to find a clan in with I can play as a warlord, don't want to be used just as another meat on pvp and ignored by party members on raids or other clan events. I also look for clan in with I can ask something in english and have simple answer. How I get here? Hellkiss gave me link, but its longer story Razz

I hope that items don't decide that some1 is worth to invite or not, but if you want to know, my equipment is tallum glaive, tallum plate set and phoenix jevelery set (and some other stuff in wh)

EDIT: sry for not asking for questions at post up there but i dont understand greek ^^

Banan

Back to top Go down

Banan ^^ Empty Re: Banan ^^

Post by Respect Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:15 am

ego pantos tha to evaza to paidi sto clan esto k dokimastika xD

Respect

http://www.l2mafia.gr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellkiss Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:09 pm

As far as I'm concerned we experience some recruiting problems,because of the upredicted ending of newbies in our clan(enemies undercover). So Banan first of all you have to gain the confidence of our "first rate" members

Personally i guarantee that ingorance is an unknown word for me! By the moment you join our clan(if this happen) you can base on me and Venomspawn(yes Olivier i know about your intentions)

In case you join us you will see that we are totally different by your existing members at AD!!

Wait answers from someone more relative to the subject. ty!

P.S Respect the WARLORDS

Hellkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Banan Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:46 pm

So, Awakens wanna probably hit Giran at incoming siege. I can't be at it, bechause of school trip to Russia from 6-16 (yeah, 10 days of hard drinking ^^)

So let me be in your clan few days, than you will think about it. Im not joining it to do sub raids or something, first I wanna make 3rd and some skill enchant Razz

EDIT: I wrote that I am in Awaken? So I am not Razz my mistake, "inurement" - hope good translated Razz

Banan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum